exclusive interview with Witwisit Hiranyawongkul (happy birthday) ( สุขสันต์วันเกิด ) 20th July 1989

oh here I am a local reporter in my town. I have exclusive interview with my favorite singer and actor Witwisit Hiranyawongkul from Bangkok, Thailand.

Today is pchy birthday. oh god I'm so nervous, this is something I never expected. I had occasion to interview in private with him. OK I will immediately initiate the results of the interviews.

this morning I picked him from the airport. as far as my eyes open I looked @ the door which pchy would come out. than just couple minutes I saw pchy walk out! "oh God! his charisma visible even from a distance!" *klepak klepuk klepak klepuk am I dreaming? (" `з´) >_<" its real that nowadays he is a great celebrity! maybe I can call it worlwide celebrity! gyaaaaahhhhhh #its like a drama king!(‾ε‾*) but its real than FRIDAY song by Rebecca Black! hahhahah hahhahah he is kept by 12 Bodyguards! and without thinking, because I've got permission to interview with him, so I just followed him until he entered a limousine. I got sms from him "follow my car" oh god! I know this is a text from his manager but at least he knows my hand phone number! my crew n I can stop looking each others! its possible his management know our number? whereas he's a great artist. this is the real pchy! he is always low profile! our car just follow the limousine's direction. fyuuhhhhh finally! we arrived at the XXX hotel. can you all guess? yeah! ^_^ pchy already waiting us in dining room near the pool at 8 pm. He has a sense of place! really at that corner the view is nice! just like this night. without thinking I walked straight approach the chair that had been prepared for my unfaithful! gyaaaaaa #I feel like I flying on the sky! ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬



pchy : HI how are you?


me: oh great just like what you see now :), let me guess its your long journey right?


pchy: just like what you see? hahahah :D


me: owh you just reverse the words I said, cute! >_<" its may be so odd but My knee want to stop tippy! little bit nervous. pchy: oh, hey just relax, what a bout I sing a song for you? maybe it will help? me: oh sure! I'll happy to hear that. pchy: *sing a song SUMMER* (after sang) do you still nervous?




me: not again for this time hhahahhahha (both of us laughing)your voice just like usual, nice and cool. hey? how about your birthday? why you chose this place to celebrate it? (immediately I asked " finally I can serious ^_^ ")



pchy: I am here just to sleep. actually my birthday is not officially celebrated, because many of my friends already make a party for me.You know I'm very lucky to have friends like them, especially members of the AugustBand.



me: waw, This could be economical for you . like what is it exactly?



pchy: heemm I can not say it, which is obviously a surprise party that they made, very impressive!


me: ok fine, What is the most beautiful gifts you get in your birthday this year?


pchy: It is quite difficult to differentiate. but for me, every time in my birthday, the gifts I received was special. but I like the surprise party hahhah *he smile nicely.


me: *waw you're really lucky, actually what you want to accomplish in your life now? ^_^


pchy: I want to improve my career and go international! ^_<*. me: hopefully what you want is reached ( amin ). how about girlfriend? hehhehehhehe (*_<. pchy: aa.... TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT. SUDDENLY!!!!!!!there is a thunderstorm! who grabbed me until charred HYAAAAAAAAA MY SKIN LOOK LIKE FRIED CHICKEN! OH gOSHHHHHHHHHH ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ THAN I FALL FROM MY BED! damn! This was just a dream! I think this is really happening! goodbye my beautiful dream! goodbye exclusive interview! goodbye to the big day! this is just a silly dream hahhahhahah HAPPY BIRTHDAY PCHY WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS YOU.


2 komentar:

Irma Darmawan mengatakan...

is dah, ku kiro seriusan ko nge wawancarai my lovely sweety hunny bunny khun pchy..

ckkckckckck... lucu blog kau..
teruskanlah anak muda..

hehehe..

salam kenal..

Irma Darmawan.. ^^

way mengatakan...

atulaahh
kirain beneran n Pchy pernah dateng ke Indo,,
hahah
kereeenn kereeee
wkwwkwk

 
budaggodong © 2011